As of 1/29/20, our Release Notes have moved to our Knowledge Base going forward. You can access the release notes directly with this link.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Interact, Appetize’s new self-service kiosk platform, is now available for use by clients. This intuitive, efficient customer-ordering platform will allow Appetize clients to maximize customer engagement while dramatically lowering staffing costs. Please contact your Sales or Client Success Manager to learn more.
1. New Connect role toggle “Edit GeoTax Not Found” available in Connect → Options → Connect Roles → Orders.
fig.1 Orders view – Editable Tax view
2. Suite Reports enhancements.
3. Contactless EMV Payment settings can be set via Options → Employee Roles → Payments → Contactless → select EMV.
Note! The update requires a future version of Activate Android. Once the Android app supporting the feature is released, clients will receive further information.
• If the balance does not cover the transaction, Activate should reference the allowed to spend amount and apply that to the transaction if that covers the total. • If the allowed to spend doesn't cover the total, Activate should take the allowed to spend value and allow the customer, or cashier, to split the transaction to other tender.
– the system displays the remaining Fortress balance on the CFD screen after a transaction is performed on Thanks Screen
Note! The view will only be available, if it's enabled via Connect panel → Options → Permissions Sets → Finalize Day.
How it works? • My Venue holds two different events simultaneously • I need to set up two Skidata payments (i.e. Loaded Value and Direct Payment) for each event separately • With Connect, I create two events, then with Connect Integrations page I add two Skidata payments - each with a different event assigned • Then, when using Activate I can select the event type and pay
To set up Skidata with Connect, you need to: • Log into your Venue to Connect • Navigate to Venue Settings > Integrations > Skidata Payments • Click the blue Create button and fill in all fields • Select Event Type and Payment Type from dropdown • Change the status to ON = active and save your changes
Case1: Set Rounding Allowed Payment Type to All Payment Types This setting means that Activate should apply rounding settings for every payment type (Cash, Credit, StoredValue, StoredTicket etc) Case2: Set Rounding Allowed Payment Type to Cash Only In this case, Activate will round for cash transactions only
2.1 Item sort order will now be presented on Activate in the same manner as they are set on Connect. Note: Sort Order can be managed via Connect from Connect → Options → Category Groups. 2.2 Additionally, users can now drag Menu items icons on Activate level and place them when they want to. This option can be enabled with Connect → Options → Permissions Sets → Main View → Drag Items = Yes.