- Custom Refunds on previous day orders do not cause instability issues.
Fixed an issue where executing a Custom Refund of an order from a previous day could cause instability in Activate.
- Custom Tender obeys Tip Flag in Restaurant Mode.
Fixed an issue where Custom Tenders in Restaurant Mode didn’t consistently obey the Allow Tip flag.
- Custom Tender usage obeys set limit.
Fixed an issue where the set limit on usage of Custom Tenders was not always obeyed.
- Scan Discount option only displays for vendors with discount codes.
Fixed an issue where the Scan Discount button would appear on Vendors where no discounts were assigned.
- Custom Tip keyboard does not display after selecting a preset tip amount.
Fixed an issue where the Android Keyboard would appear for a Custom Tip after selecting a preset tip amount.
- Total refund cash amount displays for split transactions.
Fixed an issue where refunding a split transaction would not display the cash due to be returned.
- Updater works the same on the iSC250 as the iPP350.
The Ingenico terminals and iPP350 can now be updated using the same tool.
- Igenico device does not prompt for payment on the signature screen.
Fixed an issue where the Igenico device prompted for payment on the signature screen when Quick Chip was enabled.
- CBORD integration is improved for more accurate reporting.
When meal equivalency is used, the system sends the meal amount.
- Vendors Report API includes inactive vendors when you add &get_also_deleted=true to the API call.
- Transfer docket improvements:
– Added delivery status
– Added pack size
– Added transfer creator name
– Removed redundant information
- The Plan a Transfer feature was added to generate transfers for multiple items to multiple locations with a single action.
- The Cash Summary Report has a new filter. Now drops can be grouped by Teller.
- Fixed: Skidata tender is included in Total tender calculations on Stand Sheets.
- The Consolidated Distribution Report can pull by Suite, Vendor, and Category Group when ‘Set Use Item Totals’ is set to YES.
- Fixed: The PreOrder portal does not display events after the cutoff period.
- Fixed: The Event Order Report lists prices for item packages only (not for individual items within the package).
Other Connect Updates
- The Check Sync feature was added for venues and can be enabled at the Vendor Role level.
- Category Sales in Phase 2 Beta Testing.
All known bugs have been addressed. This report is in Beta phase.
Please report any issues to Appetize Support (email@example.com).
- Updated Tender Type Report.
Now creates a separate tab for each day’s data when the Separate by Day option is selected.
- Resolved Stand Sheet Beta issues.
All sorting and data integrity issues has been resolved. The Stand Sheet data can now be used in place of traditional Stand Sheet exports.
- Easy Split feature now available on iPod/iPhone.
Users can split payments between tenders, display discount buttons and fees, and utilize loyalty options.
Easy Split must be enabled in Connect: Permissions Set > Payments > Enable Easy Splits > Yes
Please contact your Client Success Manager or Appetize Support
(firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information.
- Adjust Tip feature now available in Restaurant mode.
The new Adjust Tip feature is available when using Check/Tab.
- Auto fee logic added to support Restaurant mode.
When threshold is set to zero the auto fee is applied to each check.
- Logic added to prevent open checks with identical names.
When a check is created it cannot use the same guest name or table number as an existing open check.
- Tax is now applied to the convenience fee.
Fixed an issue where tax was only applied to the subtotal, not to both convenience fee and subtotal.
- Thank You screen updated to correct display issue.
Fixed an issue where the Change amount displayed improperly in portrait mode.
Cash Room Enhancements
- Glory Cash Recycler compatible with new Cash Room.
If you’re utilizing the old Cash Room, contact your Client Success Manager or Appetize Support (email@example.com) to upgrade.
- Fixed: Cash Management page reloaded when the Drops field was edited.
- Hawking recognizes if multiple Tax Rates are assigned.
- Fixed: True Up exports occasionally caused time-out issues.
- Fixed: Vendors could be in an ‘open’ status concurrently in multiple Events.
- Fixed: Inventory Reports were not pulling by Calendar time.
- Fixed: Purchase Order PDF exports included quantities for undelivered orders.
- Fixed: Stock Request Form exported blank if the vendor was in a Counted Out status.
- Completed additional enhancements in preparation for the Live Inventory redesign.
- Download all Event Order Reports by Event into a single PDF.
- Fixed: Suites Distribution Report did not include multiple vendors.
- Fixed: Some subcategories did not display in the user interface.
- Fixed: Fees were not taxed in the user interface.
- Fixed: Old orders were displayed in Activate.
Other Connect Updates
- Printed receipt displays the correct tax amount for orders greater than $1,000.
- Contactless EMV Payment settings are available for Android.