Cash Room Updates
- Vendors added to an Inventory Event will now automatically populate in the Cash Room module.
To view this change:
- Click Events > Calendar.
- On the Events Calendar page, click on a day to add an Event.
- In the Add Event window, perform the following tasks:
- Set the Include Inventory Event option to Yes.
- Enter the necessary information and then click Continue.
- Select the desired Vendors and then click Save.
- In the Connect menu, click Cash Room > Cash Management.
- On the Cash Room page, click the new Event.
- On the Event Overview page, the Vendors you added to the Event are automatically displayed.
Mobile Ordering Updates
- Fixed an issue where guest checkout failed when an invalid phone number was entered.
- Fixed an issue where the User Seat ID (userSeatId) was not returned in the checkout response.
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message during checkout and were unable to complete their order.
- Added payment method information on the PreOrder Portal Order Summary and Order Confirmation pages.
- Fixed an issue where item images and prices did not display in the PreOrder Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the Preorder Event Order Report was missing items when run in bulk.
- Fixed an issue on the PreOrder Confirmation page where the date displayed as ‘Invalid Date’ instead of the actual event date.
Other Connect Updates
- Added the ability to customize the order text for KDS Subvendors to include a specific pickup location. When an order has completed an SMS text message is sent to the customer, which includes the custom pickup location.
To configure this option:
- Click Vendors.
- On the Vendors page, click the Subvendor you want to modify.
- On the Subvendor Settings page, set SMS Notifications to Enabled.
- In the Subvendor Pickup Text field, enter a custom message.
- Click Save Changes.