1. Fortress/Givex transactions using iDynamo encrypted swiper available.
2. Change is shown on the orders receipts.
3. Bank Capabilities workflow improvement. Turn on to allow cash transactions on the created account. Now, value different from 0 may be set and will be shown in Activate. Go toConnect>Options>Employee Roles>Tab General to enable Bank Capabilities.
1. Change Payment button function development. It’s replaced with Add tip with different tender button, which displays standard tip adding screen. After choosing payment type, tip amount options are shown.
2. Kiosk UI improvement.
- White text on the signature screen, makes it more visible.
- Items cart may be edited by clicking X button. This feature must be enabled in Connect Main Menu>Options>Permission Sets>Main View>Show X for deleting cart items.
- Pulsing Done and Next buttons helping navigate through the application.
3. Split by Percent replaced with Split by Amount. There’s also Use Balance button which enables to pay the remaining cart split value. Amount field is editable.
4. Givex card stored value Check Balance screen UI and workflow improvement. Go to Main Menu>Settings>Balance Check and type in/scan/swipe the Givex card number.
1. Waste/Comp/Count in numbers not displayed in Connect. After creating an event, no data was saved in the database and shown in Connect after log in. Now, the problem is solved.
Count in in the Inventory Submenu position gives an opportunity to manually add products number before the event. After that waste/comp may be done. Count out is done automatically by the server based on count in, waste, comp, sold products and items transfers between vendors.
2. Items icons shift between Catalog categories. After Count in / Count out procedures wrong icons were indicated to items in particular categories.
3. Pending orders prints improper behavior fix. Workflow has been improved, no auto printing after closing the Counter.
4. Stored value flow adjustment. Processing Checkout indicates that transaction is being processed while swiping Givex card.
5. Allow sold out sales improper behavior corrections. Items marked in Connect>Items>Item Info Tab as Sold Out were actually not visible as Sold Out in Activate. This problem affected pre-build mixer items type. Sold Out shows up on the item icon.
When Track Inventory is enabled, sales after the item is actually sold out is possible. If it’s turned off, the same marking on the item appears.