- Fixed an issue where the Revenue Reconciliation Report included tips in the Stock Over/Short column totals.
- Fixed an issue in the Plan A Transfer feature where transfers were not completed and stayed in Pending status.
- Fixed an issue where deleted vendors were not removed from Event Types and created errors on Standsheets.
- Fixed an issue where Cashroom did not display Split transaction amounts.
Note: Split transaction totals were correct in the reports.
- Added a new process to convert PreOrders into Tabs on Event Day.
Select the Process Order button in Connect to convert bulk or single orders.
Note: PreOrders will no longer be automatically converted into an open tab when a Suite Attendant logs into Activate. PreOrders will only be converted when the Process Order button is selected.
- Added the ability for a Suite Admin to place and edit orders regardless of the PreOrder cutoff period.
- Fixed an issue where the finalized Event Order Report displayed duplicate items.
- Fixed an issue where the Event Order Report displayed deleted orders.
Other Connect Updates
- Fixed an issue where the Sales Per Hour Report showed incorrect sales totals.
- Fixed an issue where the Vendor Group filter on Category Sales did not pull the assigned Vendors.
- Fixed an issue where the Upsell Item list did not show available items.
- Fixed an issue where the Printed Receipt Text did not return the correct value for KDS.
- Fixed an issue where receipts did not show the updated Subtotal after an item was refunded.
- Fixed an issue where a Logo Image could not be deleted or replaced in the Employee Role.
- Fixed an issue where orders completed after the Vendor, Standsheet, and Event had been closed.