- Added the ability to configure the length of time before the user receives an inactivity warning. This is done via the json.
- Increased the length of time before the user receives an inactivity warning during the payment process from 30 seconds to 240 seconds.
- Various improvements to the UI and customer workflow, particularly in portrait view.
- Updated the default image for items from a hamburger to a generic image.
- Updated the default image for modifiers to be a fork and knife image.
- Fixed an issue where Interact was not respecting the setting to print large check number on the receipt.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Back’ button was not functioning on the payment screens with Lava enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the json configuration where the configured loyalty message dialog text was not being respected.