Activate inventory items.
– inventory count items are now displayed and recorded using the sales unit
Ability to customise the text that is displayed on the screen for Elo devices with a VFD (2 line display). For more setup information, refer to Connect 10.15.1 release notes.
– ability to configure two separate Skidata portals associated to one Venue (this needs to be done via Connect)
– after successful configuration of two portals, there should be two buttons for Skidata payment available in Activate payments when finalising transactions
When trying to read the price threshold of an item, it causes some crashes.
Issues with discounts “show as button” settings.
Upsell item feature not working correctly.
Ski Data Loaded Value – declined transactions.
Under-the-hood updates related to Activate sending the device name on checkout.
– when Activate completes an order, the checkout request includes the name of the device as device_name – in case when Activate did not send the device name, there should be NULL value in order details in the database
Additionally, Activate would be sending the deviceType in a requested API modification.
– when Activate completes an order, the checkout request includes the deviceType
– in case when Activate did not send the device name, there should be NULL value in order details in the database