- Tax per Item – a warning for the user has been added.
To access “Tax per Item” switch you need to:
- Log into Connect as Super Admin user
- Search for the Venue you want to change
- Go to Settings -> Venue -> General
- There you should see “Tax per Item” switch
If you click on “Enabled”, there will be a warning message “Turning this property ON cannot be reversed.”
2. Assign to All Vendors – a new button added to Discounts.
- Open Options -> Discounts
- Create a new Discount, or choose any existing Discount
- Access “Assigned Vendors” Tab
- Click the “Add Vendor” button
- Click “Assign to All Vendors”
- The green confirmation shows up in upper-right corner
Your Discount is currently assigned to all Vendors. Later, you can change the Vendor assignment
3. “Refresh All” option added to Stand Sheets when event is Opened.
- Open Events -> Stand Sheet (make sure that you have some events opened)
- Below the “Date Closed” table, click the Hamburger menu icon
- Select “Refresh All” button
- Confirm with “OK”
- A new pop up appears with a progress bar and blocks the rest of the interface unless the Cancel button is pressed and a Warning appears: “Are you sure you want to end the process? If you end the process you will not have the standsheets refreshed.”
- If refresh action is successful, stand sheet data is updated
- Emails sent via Connect with transaction details now show payment methods. To receive the updated Email receipt you need to:
- Run any transaction via Activate
- Log in to Connect -> Orders -> Search for your Order (it needs to be finalized)
- See payment type – it should be clearly visible on Connect
- Tap the order and choose “Resend Receipt” button
- Check your mailbox and see that at the bottom of the Receipt there’ll be information about tender type used to finalise the transaction, i.e. “Paid In Cash” or in case of split transactions, i.e. :
Credit Card $5.50
2. Improved UI for inventory items.
- Inventory -> Items -> Depletion Rates is slightly redesigned
Three sortable units added to the Depleted Inventory Item table: Depletion Rate, Unit of Depletion Rate and Cost of Depletion Rate Unit
Inventory -> Items page:
- When accessing Inventory Items landing page, it shows all inventory items
- You can filter the items by: Vendor / Type / Category to narrow down
3. Inventory -> Purchase Orders adjustments.
- Open Purchase Orders
- Click the green “New Purchase Order” button
- Select distributor and warehouse. Confirm the Purchase Order
- On the list with available items you can see the newly added Supplier Number Column. This change makes it easier for users to verify that the correct item has been ordered or delivered.
- It’s also possible to search by supplier number (the search bar just above items list)
- If the supplier number is empty for the item it would show as empty in the items list
Additionally, a completed Purchase Order report contains information about the supplier number of each item (if item has Supplier Number set).
Note! To add a new Supplier Number, so that it shows up on items list you need to:
- Go to Inventory -> Items -> add a new item or select already existing one
- Open the item -> go to “Distributors” tab
- Click “Mass Edit” button in upper-right corner (pencil)
- Enter the Supplier Number next to Distributor’s name
- Save the changes with green tick
- Inventory Transfers showing incorrect units.
- Inventory – True Up Full History report showing incorrect actual count values and not displaying the “Location” row.
- Issues with deleting data entered in three fields: Purchase Unit, Inventory Unit, Sales Unit.
- Problems with blank Inventory stand sheets at several Venues.
- Recalculate COGs button on inventory item does not function well
How should it work now? Read the below steps:
- Go to Inventory -> Items
- Select an item that does not have a depletion rate assigned and edit the COG
- Find the item from the main items page (Inventory -> Items) and using the Hamburger menu on the right side of a list, select “Recalculate COGS” option
- See that the cost of goods for this item are recalculated correctly
- Downloading Inventory transfer dockets – performance improvements.