1. New Connect role toggle “Edit GeoTax Not Found” available in Connect → Options → Connect Roles → Orders.
- If the new toggle is set to Yes (enabled), user can go to the Connect Orders section and edit the GeoTax Not Found Rate.
- The system should query the tax rate table and then allow the user to select from a drop down a list of tax rates that have been flagged as GeoTax.
- Once the user selects the correct GeoTax, the order tax should be recalculated to reflect the correct tax value.
- If the toggle is set to No, the user does not have the ability to edit the GeoTax Rate.
fig.1 Orders view – Editable Tax view
2. Suite Reports enhancements.
- Access Suites → Reports → Distribution Report.
- Set “Item Totals” toggle to Yes
- The system should generate a report where all items and modifiers with the same unique ID are grouped into a single line item
3. Contactless EMV Payment settings can be set via Options → Employee Roles → Payments → Contactless → select EMV.
Note! The update requires a future version of Activate Android. Once the Android app supporting the feature is released, clients will receive further information.
- Fortress payment: under the hood performance improvements.
- Vendor Page: added toggle that allows to change Vendor’s status from Opened to Closed. The toggle is placed on Vendor Details page.
- Suites: fixed incorrect tax values displayed after rounding, or when orders were exceeding $1,000.
- Issues when trying to remove item from Item Package via Connect (Suites panel) → Items → Item Packages page.
- Cash Room fixes including:
3.1. Issue that caused Custom Tenders to display instead of denomination breakdown set in drops on the Cash Room report by denomination breakdown summary.
3.2. Incorrect calculations shown when checking over/show within the Cash Room on the Vendor Level.
- Inventory → Transfers → fixes when deleting items from a planned transfer.