1. New confirmation dialogs added to Inventory page.
- Navigate to Inventory > Items page
- Create a new item or select the existing one
- Go to Vendors tab and click the blue Add Vendor button
- There are two buttons below Vendor Assignment text
- When you click “ALL” you will see “Are you sure you want to assign all vendors to this item” message
- When you click “NONE” you will see “Are you sure you want to remove all vendors from this item” message
2. New Payment Type that will reflect Contactless transactions.
- Make a contactless transaction via Activate and finalize it
- Open Connect > Orders > select the correct date range
- Your Payment Type will be reflected as i.e. “Credit Card – ContactLess”
1. Day Start Time & Day End Time updated to 24hrs format.
- Navigate to Settings > Venue
- Scroll down until you reach the “Day Start Time” and “Day End Time” sections
- When you click on the dropdowns, there will be option to select one of 24 hours range
- Skidata Loaded Value – issues with basic transaction types being declined.
- Check Syncing – we’ve fixed the faulty behavior which was adding partial orders to closed checks.
- Inventory Reports fixes.
- Reach Reports > Inventory > Purchase Item History Report
- Choose date & category
- The downloaded report used to contain some random items. We’ve fixed that behavior, and now the report shows only the items that are assigned to the preselected category
- Inconsistent totals value showing up in Reports > End of Show > Refunds.
- Calculations fixes for Inventory sales calculation on stand sheet and Revenue Reconciliation reports.
- YellowDog API syncing problems.
1. Opening & Closing Inventory Events – performance improvements.