- Added the ability to rename the Loyalty Card button.
- Fixed an issue where cash orders were declined during checkout.
- Fixed an issue where the Tender Summary Report, Tender Type Report, and Revenue Reconciliation Report did not include EMV orders.
- Fixed an issue where partial refunds did not display in Connect payment details or in the FreedomPay portal.
- Cash Room functionality is now only accessible from the Cash Room menu.
User and Venue Cash Room options have been removed from the Events menu.
For more information, see Cash Room Management.
- Added the ability to filter banks and drops by Teller.
- Added Item ID to all Inventory Value reports.
- Fixed an issue where the Inventory Report did not update the Sold column.
- Fixed an issue where the tender values on the Cash Management Overview page included tips.
- Fixed an issue where the Item Price Levels used for the event were not reflected on the Standsheets.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to close stands if Event > Edit access was disabled in the Connect Role.
- Fixed an issue where the Transfer Docket Report displayed decimals when the report had numbers with no decimal values.
- Fixed an issue in Cash Room where after a new User was added their name could not be found when using the Search function. New Users could only be found when searching by User ID.
- Fixed an issue where Other Tender values were doubled on the Vendor Sales Break Down, Revenue Recon, and Cat Recap reports. Note: Quantities were correct on the Standsheet export and the Cash Tender Summary report.
- Added the ability to delete a PreOrder in the Portal. Suiteholders can delete their own order through the Upcoming Orders tab.
- Added an option to enable/disable the ability to pre-authorize orders.
To enable the Pre-Authorizations option:
1. Click Options > Connect Roles.
2. Click the Connect Role you want to modify.
3. Locate the Enable Pre-Authorizations toggle switch. Click Yes.
4. Click Save.
□ If enabled – The user has access to pre-authorize all orders.
□ If disabled – The user has access to view pre-authorizations and order status.
□ This option is disabled by default.
□ The Access Preorders option must be enabled to use this function.
Other Connect Updates
- Orders Search displays all orders for the selected criteria regardless of order status.
- Fixed an issue where Modifiers did not pull the active Price Level.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation message did not display after a new Vendor was added and saved.
- Fixed an issue where the Pre-Built Mixer item type did not display in the Inventory Items list.
- Fixed an issue where the View All and Completed Purchase Orders options were not functioning in Inventory > Purchase Orders.
- Fixed an issue where Item prices did not update in Activate after the Price Level was set in Connect.
- Fixed an issue where the Reset Password function was not sending an email with a new password.