Skip to content
- In phone view on the menu page, moved the Cart to be persistently available at the bottom of the screen
- The My Orders link has been removed. This feature will be introduced in a future release.
- The Promo Code field is now always enabled to type in without having to click it to enable text entry
- Updated Web so that items remain in the cart when a page is refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where the menu did not display properly and caused horizontal scrolling on certain phone displays.
- Fix an issue where Web was not respecting Min/Max settings for Wizard steps.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing the order confirmation screen caused a 404 error. Customers are now redirected to the menu category page.
- Fixed an issue where menu item images were cropped in the “Add to cart” pop-up.
- Various UI improvements have been made to the application.
- Added Calories value and Label as defined in Connect to the item grid, item details, and item modifiers.
- Enhanced Skidata Member Benefits support to include order level discounts.
- Added local KDS support to Interact.
- Added the ability to configure the length of time before the user receives an inactivity warning. This is done via the json.
- Increased the length of time before the user receives an inactivity warning during the payment process from 30 seconds to 240 seconds.
- Various improvements to the UI and customer workflow, particularly in portrait view.
- Updated the default image for items from a hamburger to a generic image.
- Updated the default image for modifiers to be a fork and knife image.
- Fixed an issue where Interact was not respecting the setting to print large check number on the receipt.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Back’ button was not functioning on the payment screens with Lava enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the json configuration where the configured loyalty message dialog text was not being respected.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances, discounts applied as a result of loyalty cards could be applied multiple times if items were not broken-out in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where Modifier prices were not being taxed.
- Now the Vendor Select page is skipped if only one Vendor is defined for a Venue.
- Updated Web so that users remain logged-in when they refresh the page.
- Updated the Vendor Select page, so now Vendor Images are clickable.
- Updated the Promo Code field, so it’s always enabled. Now users don’t need to perform additional clicks to enter a promo code.
- Fixed an issue where Calorie values of ‘0’ did not display for Modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where taxes were not re-calculated when a promo code was applied.
- Fixed an issue where an ‘Invalid Tax Information’ error displayed and prevented users from checking out.
- Fixed an issue where menu item wizards were not scrollable in landscape mode when viewed on a phone.
- Implemented a new landing page for Advanced Analytics reports:
- Added new tabs on the top navigation bar. Reports display in the appropriate categories (e.g., Revenue, Inventory).
- Added an arrow icon that allows users to sort reports alphabetically by name.
- Added the ‘i’ icon to the most commonly used reports. Click the ‘i’ icon to view additional details about the data found in the report.
- Added a ‘Recently Synced’ tab, reports which are refreshed with data several times a day display in this section. Reports in the ‘Recently Synced’ tab only contain data for the previous three days. The reports in the other tabs refresh every night, so the data in those reports reflects the previous day’s sales, but the reports include several months worth of data.
- Added a ‘Distributor Supplier Number’ field to the Inventory Item creation page.
- Added a column called ‘Moneris ID’ to the All Orders Report and select custom Advanced Analytics reports for clients using that payment type.
- Implemented performance enhancements on the Accounts page to load the page significantly faster.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Close and Transfer’ function could be performed more than once.
- Fixed an issue where the Total Tips Report did not include partially refunded orders with the tip intact.
- Fixed an issue where a Corporate user could lose Corporate Admin access when new venues were added.
- Fixed an issue where transactions paid using the ‘Lava’ tender would not process a refund back to the card holder’s account.
- Fixed an issue on the Cash Management – Adjust Bank page where the back and forward buttons did not display at the bottom of the page.
- Fixed an issue where transactions completed with the Odyssey payment method, which were later refunded, did not return the funds to the Odyssey account.
- Updated the cart to use a quantity stepper (+ / – ) instead of a dropdown that will only allow 20 of an item to be added to the cart.
- Revamped the layout of the item details page, including moving upsell items to the bottom of the page to allow for more upsell items and improved visibility of upsell item images and details.
- Updated the Kiosk Closed screen from: “Sorry! The kiosk is unavailable. You can place your order at the cashier” to “Sorry! The kiosk is unavailable”.
- Fixed an issue with Interact not recognizing the configured QR code for an item if there is also a regular barcode.
- Fixed an issue where the Print Receipt, Email receipt and Done buttons were not respecting the JSON visibility configuration when “false”.
- Updated the Distribution Report to include a new ‘Show Order Notes’ filter. Now Suite Admins can enable or disable order-level notes on the Distribution Report.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Instructions did not display on KDS when sent from Interact Web.
- Fixed an issue on the Plan A Transfer page where the information in the Item and Unit columns was not updated when users selected an option from the Unit Type drop-down menu.
- Fixed an issue where Vendor PAR-level item lists included items with depletion rates assigned.
- Fixed an issue in Connect Roles where all permissions were disabled when the No button was selected.
- Fixed an issue where STADIS refunds did not return balance to the card when users paid with multiple STADIS cards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from receiving subscribed reports.
- Updated the cart on the Menu page to include the message, ‘Scroll down for more items,’ which displays when all items are not visible.