- Changed the verbiage on the Employee Account Login ID field to avoid possible confusion.
- Fixed an issue in the Category Sales Report where negative numbers were pulled into the Discount column.
- Fixed an issue in the Voids Report where the CBORD Tax was duplicated.
- Changed the Production Label Report. Now modifiers are displayed as separate stickers and items within a package are displayed on their own sticker.
- Added a new Permissions Set option for tabs. If the ‘Show tab as suite’ option is enabled, checks will display the Suite Name.
To enable this option:
- Click Options > Permissions Sets.
- Click the Permissions Set you want to modify.
- In the Edit Permissions Set window, click Tabs.
- Set the ‘Show tab as suite’ option.
‣ Yes – Checks will display the Suite Name.
‣ No – Checks will display the Order ID.
Note: This option is disabled (set to No) by default.
- Click Save.
- Fixed an issue where Calendar Events displayed in order of creation, not in chronological order.
Other Connect Updates
- Fixed an issue in digital receipts where Exclusive Tax was displayed instead of Inclusive Tax.