- Added Mastercard-specific required handling of SAF transactions when the Host is down.
- Added a user-friendly message which displays when the Verifone device initialization service is unavailable or returns an error. The message instructs users to try again later.
- Added the ‘Set Terminal Type’ option to the Diagnostics menu. Previously, users had to select whether the Verifone E355 terminal had a barcode scanner or not. If an incorrect selection was made, it could not be undone. Now users can select the ‘Set Terminal Type’ option to avoid this issue.
- Incorporated transaction logging between the iPhone and Verifone E355 device for Moneris customers.
- Added a timestamp to the Moneris log.
- Implemented code to extract, zip, and export log files from Activate when the ‘Send Diagnostics’ button is pressed.
Note: Logs are available for seven days.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Modified Activate to reference info.plist lookup tables instead of hardcoded values.
- Incorporated a more robust connection to the Verifone E355 to eliminate lost connections between devices.
- Updated multi-language support for various translations.
- Updated the static views (e.g., grille and liste).
- Updated the Cheque translation for all Interac transactions.
- Improved the iOS import strings for dynamic translations.
- Fixed an issue where information was missing on the Partial Refund email receipts.
- Fixed an issue where Refund transactions did not process correctly because of the Moneris host timeout.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when brought to the foreground when trying to reconnect to a Verifone device.