NEW: [ps2id id=’k4m4′ target=”/]
- Multiple barcodes scanning for single item [ps2id id=’5j5m’ target=”/]
One item can have more than one barcode assigned via Connect. After proper Connect configuration, scanning any of the assigned barcodes using barcode scanner attached to a device allows to add the same item to the cart.
HOW TO SET BARCODES VIA CONNECT
1. Connect -> Items -> Codes tab
2. Reach “Codes” tab
3. Click “Add code” button and fill in the necessary fields
Code = the name of your Barcode
It’s not possible to have i.e. item and modifier with the same barcode and it’s not possible to have the same barcode twice per the same Venue.
Repeat steps 1-3 to add another Barcode. The functionality is designed to support multiple Barcodes.
Additionally, some settings are needed on Connect > Employee Role
Employee Role General Page > click YES.
Then, if you have barcode scanner attached to your device and item barcodes are generated, they can be applied & used in simple steps:
– scan one of the available barcodes
– result: item is added to the cart
If something’s not right with the attached barcode scanner do the following:
1. Open Activate
2. Tap username (top-left corner) to open the left menu
3. Choose “Diagnostics”
4. Tap “Enable Barcode Scanner”
After that – Activate tries to enable & connect to scanner once again.
CHANGED: [ps2id id=’km5521′ target=”/]
- Label with date added to Diagnostics Menu [ps2id id=’p0o’ target=”/]
“Last update date” is used to show when a given device has been updated.
It shows the date of last properly downloaded account’s setup (triggered by login, Refresh button or Push notifications).
- UI for Check orders – now sortable when a new check is being opened [ps2id id=’k4m4′ target=”/]
During a typical in-seat service there are some other opened checks waiting for closure/payment. To clear the huge list you can use a new “Sort” option that allows to sort by: Seat / Order Date / Modification Date.In the above example, I chose to sort by “Seat” and the checks displayed in “Open Check” section are sorted by seat.Note! If “Seat” option is off
or there are no checks with seat info – sort type: Seat, will not be available.
- Seat info (in-seat delivery) updates on paper receipts [ps2id id=’dm445′ target=”/]
Now, for Venues that are doing in-seat service, seat number is printed on the receipt.
FIXED: [ps2id id=’3m3n4′ target=”/]
- Issues with “seat required” settings.
- Different tip selection screens – fixes.
- Quickcheckout crashes.