- Inventory – changes in naming.
Currently, when you enter Inventory → Items → click the Create button, you’ll notice that:
• the field which was previously known as "Counting" is now called "Stand Sheet" • the field know as "Show Price" is now called "Chargeable"
- Inventory – ability to group similar events using tags.
• navigate to Events → Calendar → click to create a new Event → make sure that "Include Inventory Event" toggle is set to YES • in order to make it easier to find the desired events, we've introduced the below changes when adding a new Event: ability to create a tag and assign to events (multiple tags can be assigned)
- New Cash Room report.
Navigate to Reports → End of Show → Cash Room → Cash Room Cash Summary and download the report
Notice that the report now reflects a breakdown of drops, banks and adds.
- Advanced Ordering enhancements including:
– ability to run Kitchen Production Report that will consolidate all items sold for an event
- Suite Menus – bugfixes.
- Purchase Orders totals reflecting $0.