- Inventory enhancements such as:
– actual count out will now auto-populate on the back end utilising an expected count, which will account for transfers, comps, wastes and POS sales
– Inventory Transfers will display dates in the correct timezone
– added ability to uniquely identify SKU number within inventory module in order to keep data integrity and consistency
– ability to select multiple locations when marking a purchase order as delivered
– we’ve added inventory sub categories for future granular reporting
– inventory search filter has been updated
– ability to choose how blank counts are treated on the stand sheets. Blank counts can now be treated as follows:
• Auto populate blank counts utilizing the expected count, calculated by POS sales and inventory adjustments (transfers, wastes, comps) • Auto populate blank counts with zeros • Do not allow blank counts
2. Cash Room enhancements:
– ability to run cash room by denomination breakdown report for easier reconciliation in a denomination-based cash operation
– ability to enter custom tenders into cash room report
3. Advanced Ordering (Suites) Pre-Order interface:
– allows customers to order in a quicker way
– added upsell functionality
– order changes simplified
- Inventory → Purchase Order performance improvements.
- Restaurant Mode enhancements.
- Ability to unsubscribe from reports.
- Improved User Interface to eliminate unused objects.
- Codes import will now advise the user of an error relating to use of punctuation in the file name.