1. Orders new sorting feature. In Settings, select New orders at top or New orders at bottom to shift orders in Pending and Completed view. New orders may appear at the top of the view, or bottom, what makes them more visible, easier to track.
New orders at top view:
New orders at bottom view:
2. Vendor and Account name visible on all Pending and Completed orders.
Also available on printed receipts.
1. Subtotal, tip, grand total, refund, tax values may be shown/hidden on the KDS printed receipts. In Connect>Options>Permission Sets>KDS.
1. Printing orders error. While receiving orders (Settings>Autoprint new orders – on), and lack of paper in the printer, multiple error messages were shown. Now, just one notifying message is visible, there’s no need to manually print queued receipts after loading paper, because orders are spooling.
2. Orders download after Mobile ordering in Connect>Options>Permission Sets>Main view is disabled. Now, the problem is fixed.