- Introduced a new and improved True Up Count feature that allows historical tracking of counts by requiring a True Up Event to be created. In the new UI, the system can set count values for items automatically based on user preferences.
- Changed the order structure of product types in the PreOrder Portal, so they always display in the same order.
- Fixed an issue in the Mass Event Order Report where the Tax line displayed twice.
- Fixed an issue in the Mass Event Order Report where the Custom Fees section displayed an empty table when there were no Custom Fees applied to orders.
Other Connect Updates
- Changed the label names for the following toggles in the Permission Sets Main View:
- Show age verification – Changed to: Enable Restrictions
- Show age verification for alcohol items – Changed to: Enable Restrictions per Item
- Show age verification for order with alcohol items – Changed to: Enable Restrictions per Order.
The labels previously referred only to alcohol restrictions, but now the label names are generic and can apply to other types of restrictions.
- Fixed an issue in the Category Recap Report where the over/short spread calculation was incorrect when the subcontractor option was set to No.
- Fixed an issue in Print Groups where all item orders did not display when multiple subvendors were assigned.
- Fixed an issue on the Orders Search page where the screen froze after orders were refunded and the page needed to be refreshed.
- Fixed an issue on the Vendors > Email page where users were unable to add a Header Image.
- Fixed an issue where Connect sessions timed out, even though users were actively using the site.