- Check Sync updates – additional confirmation when adding items to open Checks.
- Add some items and tap the Check button
- You want to add this item to the open Check
- Choose a check from “Open” list
- Previously, we’ve encountered some problems with choosing the right check as they were synchronizing and users may have added the new item to the wrong Check by mistake
- Now: When adding a new item to the open Check you will see a new dialog window that would ask for additional confirmation to make sure that you’re adding an item to the right check
- New dialog says i.e.:
Add an item to tab: level/1/4/A Would you like to add these items to this open tab? Cancel / Ok
- If you’re sure that’s the right Check – confirm with OK
- Result: item is added to the correct Check
- Random crashes when Activate device (i.e. tablet) is connected with paypoint.
- App crashes after opening a Check order.
- Issues with finalizing payment in Check Sync mode.We’ve fixed the faulty behaviour presented below:
- Open Activate and add some items
- Tap on Check and open with Name
- Closeout the Check, then Split the Check into two CC payments
- Authorize the payments
- Tap on Add Tip button on Thank You screen
- Go to All Orders > Pending Closed
- Choose “Cancel Payment”
- Issue: when user decided to tap on CC after canceling the payment and swiping / entering manually CC again, it was not possible to finalise the tranzaction as Tip screen was shown repeatedly
- Fixed: Now, there’s no possibility to cancel finalized tranzaction4. Different refund amounts for item refund in Split payments.
Note! It is not possible to perform item refund for Easy Split and Old Split tranzactions.
- Check Sync – setup.
Note! This change is very important, as it changes the way we enable Check Syncing for users. Previously, Check Syncing was turned off/on for the Venue via Connect > Options > Permissions Sets.Now, to enable Check Syncing globally for the Venue, you need to:
- Log into Connect Admin panel https://admin.appetizeapp.com
- Click on the correct Venue from Venues list
- On Venue Details page, you will see a settings button located on the right side of the page next to “Edit” button
- Click on the three-dots button
- Choose “Additional Settings”
- In Venue General section, you’ll find “Check Syncing” toggle
- Change Check Syncing to “Enabled” and save your changes
- Result: Check Syncing is turned on for the whole Venue