1. Suites – Event Order Report enhanced.
1) Use the Connect Suites page to create a preorder (or use a preexisting one). 2) Go to event → suite → course that contains order. 3) Click the add note button under any item. 4) Type a note into the input box that slides down. 5) Click the add note button below input box so it will slide up. 6) Note should appear in course summary in red text below other item details on right for item with that ID. 7) Click confirm and pay. 8) Add payment method and checkout. 9) In Connect, go to Suites → Preorders. 10) Click your preorder. 11) Click Download Order Report in bottom left corner. 12) Item notes should be visible on report.
2. Buttons on PreOrder site for Suites Admin.
1) Use the Connect Suites page to create a preorder (or use a preexisting one). 2) Click to edit the menu. There you will see two buttons: Assigned / Unassigned 3) The "Assigned, Unassigned" toggle next to PreOrder Price functions as whether this item belongs on the PreOrder Menu 4) The "Assigned, Unassigned" toggle next to InSuite Price functions as whether this item belongs on the Event Day Menu/Activate
3. Options → Permissions Sets → Finalize Day.
1) Currently, the Finalize Day permission page should include a new toggle. 2) The toggle is named Custom Tender and can be enabled or disabled. 3) When enabled, Custom Tenders will be shown in Finalize Day on the Activate POS.
4. Open Connect and check out the left menu – you should see that the navigation icons have been redesigned.
5. Printing tab for Vendor Role – ability to change the receipt text size.
1) Open Connect → options → select your Vendor Role 2) Navigate to Printing tab 3) There's a dropdown named "Receipt Text Size" where you can select the font size you want (small / regular / large) 4) Activate POS and KDS should receive that choice and use the preselected size on the printed receipts
1. Activate POS sales are recorded and displayed in sales unit so that they match with the unit used for inventory counts.
- Gateway credentials – general bugfixes.
- Price Levels by Event not working properly on Stand Sheets.
- Restaurant feature enhancements.