Restaurants – ordering improvements.
When Restaurant module is turned on for the Venue, we’ve added some improvements to ordering process so that it is much faster.
– user is on a single check view (opened check)
– after tapping the “+” button, it’s possible to add multiple items to one seat
– the total price of ordered items is calculated
– added items can be deleted from the cart (by tapping the “x” button next to an item)
– tapping “Submit” button results in adding items to the check and proper seats
- Ability to add tip on Custom Tenders.
a) Custom Tender payment is enabled for the Venue (with Options → Custom Tender)
b) Tipping is enabled on the Employee Role
Adding Tip on Custom Tender with Activate:
– add some items to the cart
– select “Custom Tender” payment type to finalize transaction
– hit “Remaining” to convert the whole amount, or choose other amount
– select Tip to be added to order and start Checkout process
- Problems when trying to select printing “Vendor Totals” on Finalize Day page.
- True Up Counts not reflected in item quantity available for sale at workstation.
- Time Clock not returning to the pin screen.
- Occasional issues with scanning Discounts.
- Problems when paying with Givex in offline mode when total is over predefined Givex threshold limit.