- Added multiple/partial payment support. Users can now apply partial payments via SKIDATA or Givex Loaded Value cards and complete payments with another card when the loaded value is inadequate to cover the checkout balance.
- Added an Accessibility Mode option, to comply with ADA height requirements. Now there is an Accessibility Mode button (handicap/wheelchair symbol) on the Home screen when in Portrait Mode. This option scales the UI height down to seventy-three percent.
- Added the ability to assign multiple Upsell Items. Now Administrators can define up to four Upsell Items for each menu Item.
To assign Upsell Items in Connect:
- Click Items > Items.
- Click the Item you want to modify.
- Click the pencil icon under Upsell Item to assign items.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Now the Diagnostics page displays the current Version Number.
- Fixed an issue where Interact did not respect the Connect configuration for the Drink Limit Per Order and Drink Limit Per Event options (Options > Vendor Roles > Vendor > Alcohol tab).
- Fixed an issue on the Previous Orders screen where the default sort order was incorrect. The oldest transactions displayed on the top, rather than the most recent transactions.
- Fixed an issue on the Refund screen where the Refund Confirmation message did not display, so users were not prompted to confirm the refund.
- Fixed an issue where the quantity of items in the cart was not always accurate.
- Fixed an issue where orders showed incorrect order information (order number, time, and date) when reprinted from the Previous Orders page.
- Fixed an issue where printed receipts displayed all Givex accounts under the same account number, rather than accurately listing account numbers and the applied amounts.
- Fixed an issue where an IPP350 device would not clear after three unsuccessful attempts to use Apple Pay.