- Protecting Discounts with admin PIN.
Currently, when you access the Discounts page via Activate, adding a Discount will be verified with an admin PIN.
To do it, you need to:
- Add some items to the cart
- Tap “More” button
- Tap “Discounts” Tab
- Tap any discount, i.e. “50% off”
- Type in admin PIN
Note! Admin PIN verification should appear for Discounts, Custom Discounts, and additionally - when scanning barcodes.
Remember that Activate will only prompt for an admin PIN, if it’s set via Connect. To set PIN protection per Discount on Connect, you need to:
- Log into Connect and access Options > Discounts > choose any Discount
- Go to Details > Requires Manager PIN
- Change toggle to Requires Manager PIN = YES
- Confirmation message when adding items to the Check order – updated.
Currently, when adding items in Activate, pressing Check and selecting the level of the seat, user will see a slightly changed message:
Do you want to add this to the tab Check: __(user's choice here)____ Seat Number: __(user's choice here)______.
Thanks to this change, user would double check the previous choice and make sure that seat was chosen correctly.
- Issues with offline orders sync.
- Problems with wizard items & unnecessary requirement to add at least one modifier. Now, this behavior does not occur any more.
- Tax Calculation libraries revised & updated.