- Processing payments with multiple stored value gateways.
Currently, it is possible to open and close a few orders with different stored value payment type via Activate.
Example: 1) Open Activate and add one or more items to the order 2) Select one stored value as a payment 3) Proceed with checkout 4) Your order is paid and closed 5) Open a new order 6) Add one or more items to the order 7) Select another stored value payment 8) Move on to checkout 9) Pay and close the order
- Hawking support throughout Connect.
1) Configuration pages added for hawking types. 2) starting from this Connect build, we've the ability to manage such special Vendor type in Connect
- Events: Stand Sheet improvements.
♦ Variance $ and Variance % fields show correct values on the Stand Sheet stock count ♦ Variance on the Stand Sheet should equal Total Tender - Inventory Sales
- Inventory > Items page.
♦ Par Level item setup has the sales unit clearly labeled for the par level input fields ♦ units show the chosen quantity value
- Inventory > True Up Count page refreshed.
When you open the True Up Count for Inventory, you will see that:
♦ fields such as Current Count, Actual Count and Variance are displayed in Sales Unit ♦ all the counts entered for Purchase Unit, Inventory Unit and Sales Unit are correctly converted and saved using Sales Unit ♦ this change is for both: Connect Landing and the downloaded Count sheets
- Reports > Inventory > Purchase Item History report
♦ the report has been updated ♦ currently it should show a renamed field (previously: "Inv Unit", now: "Base Unit" ♦ the Pack size field shows the correct conversion calculation from Sales unit to Purchase unit
- Incorrect message displayed when adding an inventory item with no price.
- Reports > Sales per Hour. Issues when generating excel report.
- This Connect version delivers lots of API enhancements. Several API calls have been added, and some of the existing were modified:
♦ Venue order details: increased limit of records shown on one page to 1000 ♦ when items endpoint is called, user would also see price levels assigned to items ♦ new endpoint showing all items with the current item information at the venue level ♦ new API endpoint that displays all discounts and promos for a Venue