- FreedomPay terminal integration.
FreedomPay iSC250 terminal device is now supported with Activate (v. 4.5.1).
Possible payment types on the terminal include:
– CC payments
- Fortress Member Benefits – added ability for customers to choose and decide which discount to apply at the time of making an order.
Customer may choose between:
– adding Vouchers
– adding Campaigns
– applying order Discounts
- Fortress Member Benefits – payments:
– the system checks total balance and determines if it’s enough to cover the transaction
• If the balance does not cover the transaction, Activate should reference the allowed to spend amount and apply that to the transaction if that covers the total. • If the allowed to spend doesn't cover the total, Activate should take the allowed to spend value and allow the customer, or cashier, to split the transaction to other tender.
– the system displays the remaining Fortress balance on the CFD screen after a transaction is performed on Thanks Screen
- Updates on Finalize Day view.
Currently, when user opens the Finalize Day screen, there is a new payment section for Custom Tenders that includes:
– separate section for Sales
– Fees, Tips and Taxes section
Note! The view will only be available, if it's enabled via Connect panel → Options → Permissions Sets → Finalize Day.
- Problems with completing transactions after using manual entry on the iPP350 device.
- Quick chip payment – bug fixes.
- User discounts selected from CFD not applied to Activate.
- CFD and Activate sync issues.
- Fortress payment crashes when trying to split payment due to insufficient balance.
- Blocking UI on cash drawer – permission set not working properly.