- Admin accounts.
– added possibility to manage gateway credentials for each Venue
- Adding price levels for specific events.
– open Connect > Events > Calendar
– select date and click to open a new Event
– at the bottom of the page, there’s a new “Price level” dropdown added
– unfold the dropdown to select a different Price Level for that event
– click “Continue” to save your changes
Note! 1. To be able to select from various Price Levels, you need to add the price levels first. You can do it by navigating to Connect > Options > Price Levels. 2. If no Price Level is assigned to the Event or the Vendor, then the current active Price Level set for that Vendor should apply.
- Assigning events to Vendors.
– navigate to Events > Calendar
– open a new Event > Continue to choose Vendors
– there’s possibility to choose “Include All” – this would include all active Vendors to that event
Note! 1. Only one Event should be able to be assigned to a Vendor at a time. For example, if there are 2 Events from 3pm-7pm, Vendor 1 can either be assigned to Event 1 or Event 2. 2. If an Event has Inventory enabled, the normal Event should be assigned to the same Vendors as the Inventory Events
- Assigning all items to one Vendor – performance improvements.
- Capturing device order time – enhancements.
- Vendor Role switch “Split Check” not responding to changes.
- Inventory – Event Type crashes.