- Added the ability to assign a default Suite Attendant to a Suite Account.
To configure this option:
- Click Suite > Suite Accounts.
- Click the Suite Account you want to modify.
- In the Details – Basic Information section, locate the Default Attendant field, and then select a name from the drop-down menu.
- Added Suite Attendant information to the PreOrders page. The new Attendant column displays the Suite Attendant assigned to the PreOrder.
- Added pagination to the Menu pages in the PreOrder Portal to make them more accessible.
- Updated the Distribution Report to include a new filter option. In the Category Groups field, there is now a Mandatory Modifiers filter option, which displays all the mandatory modifiers associated with items within the selected dates.
Other Connect Updates
- Added the ability to sync more than one YellowDog site at a time.
- Fixed an issue where the total item amount (with inclusive tax) was reduced from the net revenue in orders and sales reports. This issue only occurred with partially refunded orders.
- Fixed an issue where the Vendor Sales Breakdown Report did not reflect accurate Refund Totals.