- Trying to export a PDF report for Tender Type Report shows faulty formatting for numbers.
Now, when you access Connect > Reports > End of Show > Tender Type and download the PDF report it looks just fine.
- Occasional problems with opening event – an error with seemingly pending transfers for the vendor.
Creating negative numbers when running “Count In” in Connect > Events > Stand Sheets.
If you want to read more on what was fixed precisely – follow the below description:
- Inventory enabled with a limited amount of specific inventory on hand. i.e. one.
- Create an event (Events > Calendar >Click date > name event and set include inventory event = YES, choose the blue “continue” button, add at least one vendor to Event)
- Open Event (Manage Events tab > Select menu to the right of the view Stand Sheets option on the line of the event that you want to open the event for)
- Count in from Activate (go to side menu by holding down on top left corner, scroll down and select INVENTORY, click “Count in” in top right hand corner) a number like 1 for an item (after numbers are entered for all numbers press SAVE AND FINISH)
- Ring in more than 1 of said item
- “Count out” in Activate (go to side menu by holding down on top left corner, scroll down and select INVENTORY, click “Count Out” in top right hand corner)
- set wastes/comps/end count to 0 for this item then press the green save and finish option
- When you enter a 0 in Activate for the end count of an item in a vendor, and go back into connect, the end count updates to calculate itself automatically to whatever count in value minus POS sales is. i.e.
- If you start with 20 bottles of water, and ring in thirty, and put in 0’s in for the end count, and go back into connect it will put the end count at negative ten (-10).
4. Incidental issues with manual Credit Card entries being declined in Restaurant Mode. The problem occurred only within Android builds.