- Added a subscription option to the Vendor Sales Breakdown Report, so the report can be automatically emailed to select users. When users click the Subscribe button (Reports > Vendor > Sales Breakdown), they can select options for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports.
- Added a Print Transfer Docket option to the review page of the Plan a Transfer feature.
- Fixed an issue where the Bank Template displayed incorrect denominations.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Close All button (Manage Events > View Standsheets) generated an error message.
- Fixed an issue where Purchase Orders did not display all category types.
- Fixed an issue where the Refresh All function was not working for standsheets.
- Fixed an issue in Purchase Orders where the chat widget covered the pagination options in some browsers.
- Fixed an issue where standsheet status and numbers changed before Count In and Count Out was saved.
- Added the ability to enable end users to pay by credit card on the PreOrder Portal. Please contact your Client Success Manager or Appetize Support if your venue is interested in syncing credit card information from the PreOrder Portal to Appetize Activate.
Other Connect Updates
- Fixed an issue where a newly added Employee Role could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate items did not display for sub-vendors when using the Duplicate option.
- Fixed an issue where the Printed Receipt Text field did not display after the value was updated.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was received on the Cart screen during checkout.
- Fixed an issue where Alvarado sales were not mapped to ticket sales in Finalize Day.
- Fixed an issue where YellowDog items were not updated with the correct Tax, Discount, and Reporting Group.