- Added the ability to apply discounts to Lava Loaded Value transactions.
- Added the ability to apply custom names to payment screen buttons, so users can have both Lava Stored Value and Lava Loyalty buttons.
To use this option:
- In Connect, click Options > Employee Roles.
- Click the Employee Role you want to modify.
- Click the Payments tab.
- In the Payments window, perform the following tasks:
- Locate the Custom GiveX Button Title option and type the custom title (Lava Stored Value).
- Locate the GiveX Member Benefits Label option and type the custom label (Lava Loyalty).
- Click Save Employee Role.
Note: Loyalty and Loaded Value must be enabled to use this option.
- Fixed an issue where signature vouchers printed for Loaded Value transactions when auto-print was turned off.
- Fixed an issue where Apple Pay transactions for AMEX cards were declined.
- Fixed an issue where tax was not applied to taxable Custom Order Discounts.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where Finalize Day would not open, even though all checks and orders were closed.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when a tablet was disconnected from the Premium Dock and users were unable to process cash transactions.
- Fixed memory leak issues to improve performance.