- Added a new Permissions Set option for tabs. The ‘Allow tab by suite’ option lets suite attendants start a tab with the suite number, suite account, and suiteholder information.
To enable this option:
- Click Options > Permissions Sets.
- Click the Permissions Set you want to modify.
- Click the Tabs tab.
- Set the ‘Allow tab by suite’ option.
‣ Yes – The suite attendant can start a tab in Activate with the suite number, suite account, and suiteholder information.
‣ No – This option is not displayed in Activate.
Note: This option is disabled (set to No) by default.
- Click Save.
- Changed the Item Quantity drop-down menu to a numeric input box, so that users can enter quantities larger than 100 (the previous limit).
- Updated the Upsell Item page to include the Cart. The Cart displays on the right side of the page and includes item details and totals.
- Updated the Mass Event Order Report to include Payment Method information.
Other Connect Updates
- Changed the Yellow Dog logic to prevent synching issues.
- Enhanced the Yellow Dog integration to use the POSDescription1 to update the Item Name in Connect.
- Fixed an issue in the Refund Report where tax was included in the subtotal amount.
- Fixed an issue on the Manage Events page (Events > Stand Sheets) where the Begin Counts did not pull the End Counts from the previous event.