- New Employee Role settings VFD display.
– we’ve added the ability to customise the text that is displayed on the screen for Elo devices with a VFD (2 line display)
– to customise the text, you need to:
* Open Connect → Options → Employee Roles * Select the Employee Role you would like to change * Navigate to "General" tab * There are 2 new fields added: VFD LINE 1 VFD LINE 2 * You should be able to enter up to 40 characters there * Once you set it and save your changes, Activate should replace the existing text that was displayed on the VFD
- Suites – all fees (including custom fees) that are assigned to Vendor are automatically added to the preorder.
- Suites – new connect roles added for Suite access.
– log into Connect → navigate to Options → Connect Roles
– select the role you want to update
– you should be able to switch the new toggles that change Suites configuration / access
– we’ve got the following switches available:
Suites (On/Off) a) On = shows suites section in menu structure b) Off = hides menu structure Configuration a) On = shows settings, production units, menus, delivery schedules b) Off = hides them Account Creation a) On = shows suite preorders b) Off = hides suite accounts Orders a) On = shows suite preorders b) Off = hides preorders Reports a) On = access reporting b) Off = hides reporting
3. Inventory → items → modifiers
– currently, modifiers added to inventory items have new columns that need to be filled in, those are:
– Inventory Category
– Unit of Depletion Rate
– Cost of Depletion Rate
Additionally, every time a depletion rate is added to a Modifier, this should update the Cost of Goods value for the modifier.
4. Integration with a new Star Micronics WebPRNK SDK printer.
– the printer allows to print labels, chits and receipts directly from Connect
– the new printer needs to be added to each Venue via Connect → Settings → Printers (you need to provide valid name, Ip address, model and set it to Active)
Example usage: Open i.e. Connect orders → open a completed order → tap the Print button → order details would be printed via Connect
- When navigating to Connect → Accounts, filtering accounts according to your search poses a problem.
- Items → Availability tab fixes.
- Crashes when sorting inventory items.
- Reports → Inventory → Purchase Item History – quantity fields calculation fixes.
- Inventory – Transfers improvements.
– navigate to Inventory → Transfers → create a transfer
– when adding items to the transfer, there should be a new column called Target Stock added
– Target Stock column presents destination stock when selecting items to be added to the transfer so that user knows the current quantity on hand before adding the item