- Fixed an issue where Modifier prices were not being taxed.
- Now Mobile API returns Tip information when Custom Fees are enabled for a vendor.
- Updated the GET Vendor Items endpoint to provide information about Menu Items and their associated Upsell Items.
To assign Upsell Items to a Menu Item in Connect:
- Click Items > Items.
- Click the Item you want to modify.
- In the Detailed Information section, locate the Upsell Item field, and then select an item or items from the drop-down menu.
- Now customers can receive text notifications about their orders.
Note: The Venue must have SMS enabled for KDS.To configure this option in Connect for Vendors:
To configure this option in Connect for Subvendors:
- Click Options > Vendor Roles.
- Click the Vendor Role you want to modify.
- Click the Mobile Ordering Options tab.
- In the Pickup Text Message field, enter a message.
- Click Vendors.
- Click the Subvendor you want to modify.
- On the Subvendor Settings page, set SMS Notifications to Enabled, and then enter a message in the Pickup Text Message field.
- Click Save Changes.
- Fixed an issue where Category Group images were not sent in the Get Vendors Items request.
- Fixed an issue with Category Groups where the sort order was not respected in the Get Vendors Items call.
- The Get Venue Vendors endpoint now supports Custom Fees.
In Connect: Options > Custom fees.
- The Get Vendor Items endpoint now supports Featured Items.
In Connect: Items > Items > Item you want to modify > Featured option set to Yes.
- The Get Vendor Items endpoint now supports Category Images.
In Connect: Options > Category Group > Category Group you want to modify > Image.
- The Get Vendor API call now supports Vendor Wait Time.
In Connect: Options > Vendor Roles > Vendor you want to modify > Mobile Ordering Options tab > Wait Time.
- Improved the performance of the Get Vendor Items endpoint.
To optimize the Get Vendor Items call, we added a requirement to pass venue_id and vendor_id in the URL route.
Old route mobile/vendor/vendor_id/items New route mobile/venue/venue_id/vendor/vendor_id/items
- Added a new endpoint to get single Get User Order by Order ID.
- Added a new endpoint to provide all available Promo Codes for a vendor.
- Changed the default time-out period for Get User Orders to four hours.
- Changed the tokenization service to provide more information when a token is returned.
- Fixed an issue where the tax rate could be returned in the wrong format.
- Fixed an issue where API responses could return with Snake case (snake_case), rather than Camel case (camelCase) descriptors.
- Added support for Apple Pay.
- Revised the Get User Orders endpoint to only return orders within a defined number of days.
- Added support for Day Parts.
- Fixed an issue where the ProductID was returned as ‘0’.
- Fixed an issue where the userSeatId was not returned in checkout responses.
- Added a new endpoint for Promo Code validation.
- Updated the Get Venue and Get Venues endpoints to return Day Parts.
- Improved error messaging.