Skip to content
- Added a new flow for closing out credit card tabs.
Now users can split payments without removing the stored card.
Note: Easy Splits must be enabled in Connect.
(Options > Permissions Sets > Payments > Enable Easy Splits set to Yes.)
- Fixed an issue where the Givex button did not display on the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the option to close a check with a stored payment method was not available.
- Fixed an issue where the Cart view size became smaller in landscape mode on iOS 7.2 and above.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when users navigated to the Inventory page.
- Fixed an isolated issue where Activate crashed when switching from Discounts to Payments in Easy Split.
- Fixed an issue where Activate crashed when a user went to ‘Opened with Check’ and tried to pay with a check.
- Fixed an issue where multiple crashes occurred when users attempted to add items to the cart.
- Fixed an issue where Alvarado sales did not map to ticket sales in Finalize Day and did not display in Local Totals on the Finalize Day Report.
- Fixed an issue where the Checkout button displayed when was an outstanding balance.
- Fixed an issue in Easy Split where a pending amount displayed after the remaining balance had been added.
- Fixed an issue where users defined a check name when a check was opened and then were prompted to re-enter a check name after additional items were added to the check.
- Fixed an issue where seat information did not display on open checks.
- Fixed an issue where users selected a seat in the PreOrder Portal and then were prompted to re-select a seat.