- CBORD integration is improved for more accurate reporting.
When meal equivalency is used, the system sends the meal amount.
- Vendors Report API includes inactive vendors when you add &get_also_deleted=true to the API call.
- Transfer docket improvements:
– Added delivery status
– Added pack size
– Added transfer creator name
– Removed redundant information
- The Plan a Transfer feature was added to generate transfers for multiple items to multiple locations with a single action.
- The Cash Summary Report has a new filter. Now drops can be grouped by Teller.
- Fixed: Skidata tender is included in Total tender calculations on Stand Sheets.
- The Consolidated Distribution Report can pull by Suite, Vendor, and Category Group when ‘Set Use Item Totals’ is set to YES.
- Fixed: The PreOrder portal does not display events after the cutoff period.
- Fixed: The Event Order Report lists prices for item packages only (not for individual items within the package).
Other Connect Updates
- The Check Sync feature was added for venues and can be enabled at the Vendor Role level.