1. Barcode print on a receipt in 1D (numbers only) and 2D (QR code) format. To enable go to Options>Vendor Roles>Printing Tab.
1D – if enabled (Order Number Barcode), Order ID/Check number, no additional text.
2D – QR code, uses the Custom barcode Text field.
2. Recap Report update.
- Additional filters available to let you search the events easier.
- The report shows only data from vendors active during the selected event.
Go to Reports>Inventory>Recap Report to download an excel file with the event inventory view, grouped by vendors, with item status before, during and after the event.
1. Export Assignment button workflow improvement. Go to Items>Export Assignment to download an excel file with all items assignment to particular vendors. Item ID and Vendor ID are visible. Now, also items assigned only to subvendors are listed.
1. Receiving Date and Decay Date in the Item Inventory wrong display fix. In the Inventory>Setup>Item dates were incorrectly shown after item edit. Now, the problem has been resolved.
2. List of assigned items to modifiers in modifiers modals incorrect view. Modifiers assigned to particular items were not visible in the Modifiers>Assigned items view.
3. Life Overview not tracking Stock Count off catalog items fix. After purchase, amount of left in stock items did not change. Go to Inventory>Life Overview and select a Vendor. A list of items appears, income and outcome may be monitored.
4. Sold Items (with no modifiers required) quantity in the Cost Of Goods Report incorrect calculation fix. COG report was showing wrong sold items amount due to modifiers selection.
Go to Reports>Inventory>Cost Of Goods and enable/disable the modifier visibility in the report.
Report example with Roll Up enabled:
Report example with Roll Up disabled: