- Ability to configure two Skidata portals via Connect associated to one venue.
How it works? • My Venue holds two different events simultaneously • I need to set up two Skidata payments (i.e. Loaded Value and Direct Payment) for each event separately • With Connect, I create two events, then with Connect Integrations page I add two Skidata payments - each with a different event assigned • Then, when using Activate I can select the event type and pay
To set up Skidata with Connect, you need to: • Log into your Venue to Connect • Navigate to Venue Settings > Integrations > Skidata Payments • Click the blue Create button and fill in all fields • Select Event Type and Payment Type from dropdown • Change the status to ON = active and save your changes
- Rounding operations for All Payment Types / for Cash Only.
– set rounding allowed payment type for the Vendor Role with Connect (Connect → Options → Vendor Role → General)
– make sure that Rounding feature is enabled for the whole Venue in Venue Settings via Connect
Case1: Set Rounding Allowed Payment Type to All Payment Types This setting means that Activate should apply rounding settings for every payment type (Cash, Credit, StoredValue, StoredTicket etc) Case2: Set Rounding Allowed Payment Type to Cash Only In this case, Activate will round for cash transactions only
- Sort Order – view changes.
2.1 Item sort order will now be presented on Activate in the same manner as they are set on Connect. Note: Sort Order can be managed via Connect from Connect → Options → Category Groups. 2.2 Additionally, users can now drag Menu items icons on Activate level and place them when they want to. This option can be enabled with Connect → Options → Permissions Sets → Main View → Drag Items = Yes.
- All-in-one cash drawer doesn’t open when Auto Print is disabled with Connect.
- Opening new tab orders on iPods causing errors.
- Adding tip with a different tender in offline mode.
- Finalize Day: Server’s Items Sold count.