- New section added to Finalize Day view.
Currently, after opening Finalize Day from the left menu, there will be a section devoted to Custom Tenders that includes:
Note! The view will only be available, if it's enabled via Connect panel → Options → Permissions Sets → Finalize Day.
- Skidata Loyalty Points can now be printed on the receipt after checkout.
You can turn the setting on/off via Connect → Options → Vendor Roles → Printing → "Print User Loyalty Points". After enabling this option for the Venue, the final receipt will show "Total Loyalty Points:" - with the total points that are returned from Connect.
- Manager is able to edit and access server checks (opened in Restaurant Mode) within the same Vendor.
- Custom Fee – apply automatically.
Additional improvements to Restaurant mode include Custom Fees that can be now automatically applied to a check based on Vendor assignment or guest count.
To enable/disable Custom Fees auto-apply, log into Connect → Options → Custom fees → select one → open Details tab and switch “Apply automatically” to Yes.
While using Table service, Custom Fee will be added to a check on creation and can be removed (optionally) by a manager.
- Under the hood improvements of Restaurant mode feature for better usability and maintenance.
- Assigning Loyalty Card error in Easy Split mode for member benefit users.
- Difficulties when printing iPods / iPhones cash receipts on a 2-inch Bluetooth printer.
- Table Service – issues with typing check name.
- General enhancements of Restaurant mode.