- Added a new Permissions Set option for tabs. The ‘Allow tab by suite’ option lets suite attendants start a tab with the suite number, suite account, and suiteholder information. This information is included in the Event Order Report.
To enable this option in Connect:
- Click Options > Permissions Sets.
- Click the Permissions Set you want to modify.
- Click the Tabs tab.
- Set the ‘Allow tab by suite’ option.
‣ Yes – The suite attendant can start a tab in Activate with the suite number, suite account, and suiteholder information.
‣ No – This option is not displayed in Activate.
Note: This option is disabled (set to No) by default.
- Click Save.
- Added the ability to start a tab with a Guest account. This change is helpful for guests who don’t have an existing account.
- Every suite has the option to choose ‘Guest’ as an account.
- A single suite can have multiple Guest account tabs open.
- After a Guest account is selected, the suite attendant can type in a name to identify the account.
- Added the ability to start multiple tabs with the same credit card within an account.
- Added an Event Selection screen. Now suite attendants can select an event before starting orders so that orders are associated with an event. This information is reflected in reports.
- Added a Tax Exempt option (Exempt button) that can be applied during checkout when using a stored credit card.
The Exempt button only displays when the ‘Allow Tax Exempt’ option is enabled on the shared Employee Role.To enable this option in Connect:
- Click Options > Employee Roles.
- Click the shared Employee Role you want to modify.
- Click the Fee/Tip/Tax tab.
- Set the ‘Allow Tax Exempt’ option to Yes.
- Click Save Employee Role.
- Added the ability to apply a Custom Fee to a check and print a check while in Open status.
- Fixed an issue where the Total Fee amount from PreOrders was duplicated on the Orders page in Connect.
Other Activate Updates
- Fixed an issue where the Vendor Totals tab (All Orders > Options > Show Totals > Vendor Totals tab) did not display.
- Fixed an issue where Mastercard payments displayed as ‘Other’ in the Card Type field in Connect reports. Now Mastercard payments display as ‘Mastercard’ in reports. This issue only affected venues with BridgePay assigned as a Gateway.