- KDS Catalog Permission Parameters added. Using Permission Sets from Connect, KDS functioning and visibility of some buttons can be changed.
1.1 Admin PIN may be required on the deactivate button so a kitchen user does not accidentally remove an item from the menu. Set the below permission to YES if you want to restrict Disabled button on KDS to those users who have access to PIN.Permission = YES and then, how it works on KDS:
1.2 Decide if deactivate button (for items) should be visible in KDS > Catalog. By default, it is set to YES = visible. It can be changed here:
And how it looks on KDS (e.g. permission = NO)
1.3 => Decide whether the sold out button should be visible (KDS > Catalog). By default, it is set to YES = visible. It can be changed here:
2. The second thing we’ve added is handling network printers. Printing does not need to be set anywhere, it’s a default feature.
- Refunding weight items. In 3.8 version, it will be possible to refund such items without choosing their quantity again. So it will function in the same way as for single quantity “ordinary” items.
KDS displays the order as Partially Refunded. The actions that can be taken now are:
– Tap order
– Tap Issue Refund:
a) Individual Item = Cancel the existing refund
b) Entire Orer = Refund the whole order (if only partial refund has been made).
- Tab Orders and regular orders view enhanced. Until now, KDS had occasional problems when there were two such orders made simultaneously. Currently, it is improved and works fine.
- Receipts. To prevent any double printing, we’ve decided to introduce using database instead of text files for printouts.
- Printing receipts after crash optimization.
- KDS Catalog issues.
- Chit printing.